Sunday 22 November 2015

Happy Birthday Dirty Dan!

Hello Warriors,

one of you, Dirty Dan is celebrating his 18th birthday (feel free to comment some nice words to your brotherin!) and he wants to share the cake his sister made for him he says:

"Loooong time reader here Rita Darling (Dirty Dan on your blog) and my 18th birthday is today! Have a look at the cake my sister took 5 hours to make! It is a 6 layer cake. It would be an absolute thrill if you could share this on your blog! Cheers as always Rita.

P.S What tank do you think it looks like? I think it looks like something from the T110 series"




I think it looks like a T110E3. :)

Happy birthday Dirty Dan! May you prosper and live a long life, my best wishes to you and your family and thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment